Monday, January 6, 2014

My Best of 2013

 Funeral Service in London
Guests sit in honor of former Prime Minister of England, Baroness Thatcher, in St. Paul's Cathedral. Photo by: Dominic Lipinski
I chose this photo because the symmetry and the lines draw your attention to the center of the room.
 Survivors of a Collapsed Building
People search for survivors of a collapsed building in Al-Sukri district in Aleppo, Syria. Photo by: Moises Saman
I chose this photo because I liked how the smoke makes the figures in the background of the photo silhouettes.
Fall Out Boy returns to the music industry with a new album and our, after the band broke up years ago. Photo by: Todd Owyoung
I chose this photo because  I like how the light fixtures give the room a smokey look.

 Smoke From Forest Fire Covers Mountain
Smoke from a Forest Fire below Pilot Peak rises to the air as firefighters try to get the fire under control. Photo by: Al Golub
 I chose this photo because I liked how layers of trees guide your eyes to the smoke that covers the mountain.
 Tennis Players Resting
Tennis opponents take a break from their match to catch their breath during BNP Paribas 2013 Masters tennis tournament in Paris. Photo by: Yoan Valat
I chose this photo because I liked how the photo is devoid of light aside from the two players, and that the colors that show are bright and highlighted.


No comments:

Post a Comment